New Oil Collection Vehicle
Oakwood are delighted to see the first of our new highly efficient 18T DAF CF250 oil collection vehicles hit the road this morning.
This vehicle sets the blueprint for all future Oakwood oil collection vehicles and raises the benchmark within the industry featuring:
This is the first of 4 new oil collection vehicles to be added to the fleet within the next month.
- 360 degree camera system
- Large 1.5T tail lift with integrated safety rails
- Integrated hose reels for improved manual handling
- Zero tank access required by driver on customers premises
- Future ready full ADR Spec
- Increased oil capacity whilst maintaining drum collection capacity
Michael Sneath, General Manager said; “We’re proud to see the results of months of work finally hit the road. The reimagined Oakwood vehicle concept sets a new baseline for waste oil collection and further reinforces Oakwood’s position as the most progressive oil collection company operating in the UK today”.